MICCAI 2016 - Workshop on Radio-Path-Omics: Analytic Tools for Correlating, Co-registering and Combining Radiologic, Pathologic, and Molecular Data
MICCAI 2016, the 19th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, will be held from October 17th to 21st, 2016 in Athens, Greece. MICCAI 2016 is organized in collaboration with Bogazici, Sabanci, and Istanbul Technical Universities.
Workshop on Radio-Path-Omics: Analytic Tools for Correlating, Co-registering and Combining Radiologic, Pathologic, and Molecular Data
Oct 21, 2016 11:00 – 13:00
Athenaeum CC II-III
1. Predictive Pathomics: What it means for Precision Medicine (Anant Madabhushi, Case Western Reserve University)
2. Radiology - pathology correlation for improved breast and prostate cancer care (Geert Litjens, Department of Pathology and Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Radboud University Medical Center Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
3. Combining histochemical, proteomic markers with histopathologic image features for improved prognosis prediction (George Lee, Case Western Reserve University)
4. Challenges of 3D histology reconstruction in the breast (Anne Martel, University of Toronto)
5. Tissue Morphometrics in Colorectal Adenocarcinoma (Nasir Rajpoot, University of Warwick)
6. Unsupervised Sparse Matrix Co-registration of Histopathological Imagery with Molecular Variant Data Using a VIPR-based Scale-Invariant Algorithm in Tandem with Galois Kernels (Ulysses Balis, University of Michigan)
7. Evaluation methodologies to enable digital pathology (Metin N. Gurcan, The Ohio State University)
8. Interactive Session: Attendees will be able to test some of the algorithms discussed during the workshops on their computers using the free software and datasets that will be distributed. Their questions will be answered in this hands-on session.